Entrepreneur Innovation – Digital Marketing Intern, Philadelphia, USA (12/2017 Present)
Reference contact: President & COO/ PhD. CAND - Solomon L.Bronner firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
Co-founder of small Tennis-Club start-up/ Self-employed Tennis Coach, London, UK (09/2016 - 08/2017) - WEBSITE
Reference contact: Director of Tennis, Head Coach - Matt Griffiths, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Developed a comprehensive understanding of the business and its needs by managing Tennis Club start-up, and explored digital marketing tools which led to 40% increase in coaching demand.
Utilised innovative Digital Marketing tools to prospect for new customers and regularly improved the customer experience by adding new, analytical and creative sessions.
Managed group of 10+ players and individual sessions for all ages across London.
Cooperated with Will to Win (Hyde Park and Chiswick) - one of the biggest tennis clubs in London
Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment.
- Delivered children and adults group sessions for approximately 10 players.
- Delivered Cardio Tennis sessions for average of 10 players.
- Delivered private sessions for for all ages across London.
- Over 10 years experience as a Tennis Player that has been shaping my mentality, discipline and organisation.
Medal Bearer Volunteer - World Para Athletics Championships - London, UK (07/2017) - WEBSITE
- Successfully managed a team of 10 people during live Medal Ceremonies.
- Demonstrated strategic thought leadership to assist the athletes and honoraries with live Medal Ceremonies and Sports Presentations.
Digital Marketing Intern - Wembley Stadium , London, UK (02/2017) - WEBSITE
- Developed strong quantitative, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Gained strong customer focus and digital marketing skills.
- Created support materials and effective operations for many teams.
- Led team to launch event products in the market.
08/2017 - Present :
- American College Academic & Athletic Scholarship.
- American College Academic & Athletic Award.
- Academic Honor Roll.
- 2017 CACC Women's Tennis Team Sportsmanship Award.
- 4.0 GPA. Transcripts.
- Student - Athlete at Chestnut Hill College - Philadelphia, PN - USA.
12/2016 - 08/2017 :
- Played competitive tennis in the British League.
Childhood - 08/2017 :
- Played at a National Level in Poland.
- 1st position in region in 2016.
- 2nd place - Tennis Team Championship of Poland in Krakow in 2012.
- 3rd place - Tennis Championship of Poland in Lodz in 2013.